Completed in 2001, the Forsyth Centre is one of the premiere office addresses in Clayton, Missouri. This multi-tenant, high-finish, 14 story high-rise is located at 8235 Forsyth Boulevard adjacent to Shaw Park. Clad in brick with limestone accents, the building features a sweeping expanse of blue reflective glass that mirrors the curve of Forsyth Boulevard, providing dramatic sunset views for tenants. The building measures 244,800 square feet and features a five story glass atrium that bridges the adjoining Regions Centre and 345,000 square-foot parking garage.
Walking distance from more than 60 restaurants, first class hotels and personal services, the Forsyth Centre’s location is second to none. Close proximity to area highways and Metrolink stops allow tenants short commutes to downtown, sporting events, the airport, and home.
- Multi-redundant building security systems include: 24/7 security guards, digital video surveillance, magnetic card access and multi-point guard tour systems.
- Computerized mechanical, lighting, energy management and HVAC controls operable by magnetic card readers.
- Otis Elevator Lift-net system designed to reduce elevator wait times to a minimum at key peak traffic times.
- The Forsyth Centre is locally owned and operated, and the owner's office is within the complex.
- Common ownership of the adjacent garage and office building allow for flexible and creative expansion opportunities.
- Closely held ownership group is able to react quickly to market conditions allowing timely, creative solutions for your office needs.
Newmark Zimmer leases the Forsyth Centre.